We have now introduced a user account system to the UK Security Directory. What this means is that when you register a company for inclusion in the directory you will no have to set up an account first. This will give you more control over your listing and enable you to make amendments as and when is necessary.
Once you have registered as a user you will be able to carry out the following tasks;
- Add or remove security services offered
- Add, remove, or change images associated with your listing, including company logo’s
- Upgrade your listing to a featured listing
- Change contact details
- Change your random assigned password to one that suits you
- Add, remove, or change company information such as your company profile and introduction
- Change company address details
As you can see from above you will now have total control over your listing and will no longer have to email our admin team to request a change of details. You simply log in to your account, make the changes you require and that’s it. Our admin team will be notified and where applicable will review the changes you have made and then approve. Your new information will generally be applied by the following day and that is it.
Current Directory Advertisers
If you already have a directory listing with us and would like to set up a user account then please email email@example.com with your company name and details. We will set up a user account for you so that you can log into your company profile and make amendments.
To log into your user account visit the UK Security Directory – Log In Page
To register your user account prior to entering you security company visit the UK Security Directory – Register Page