How To Become A Door Supervisor

To work in the UK as a Door Supervisor (sometimes referred to as a bouncer), you need to obtain a licence from the Security Industry Authority (SIA). The SIA are the regulatory body for the UK Security Industry and it is they who lay down the rules on who should and who...
Posted On 21 Jan 2013
, By